LILLIAN & DON STOKES BOOK SIGNING
Sunday November 14, 1-4pm
Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Shop
3084 Route 50, Suite 1 ~ Saratoga Springs NY
Here's how to get to WBU - Saratoga
- 853 species, from backyard favorites to the latest rarities
- Over 1,000 more color images than in any other photographic field guide
- The first guide to emphasize "quantitative shape" as a new cutting-edge method of identification
- The first guide to include all subspecies with common and scientific names
- Complete identification, aging, and sexing clues included
- The first photographic guide to show all significant plumages
- The newest range maps, detailing species' ranges and migration routes
- A special bonus CD with 663 downloadable bird sounds.
The new Stokes Guide is available for purchase at
Wild Birds Unlimited - Saratoga Springs NY.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Donald and Lillian Stokes are widely recognized as America's foremost authorities on birds and nature. Their books include the bestselling Stokes Field Guide to Birds (Eastern and Western editions), the Stokes Beginner's Guide to Birds, the Stokes Nature Guides, and the Stokes Backyard Nature books. They have hosted a popular public television series, Stokes Birds at Home, and live with their two corgis on Bobolink Farm, their 48-acre property in New Hampshire.